- Black and burgundy tube colors allow instructor and student to easily differentiate headsets.
- Longer, 40-inch (102cm) tube for easier movement around the patient.
- Single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Both headsets are easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
With its dual headsets, the 3M™ Littmann® Master Classic II™ Teaching Stethoscope allows instructors and students to simultaneously auscultate patients with excellent acoustic sensitivity.
- Used as an educational tool to train healthcare personnel