- Pack design provides a consistent, resistant challenge to the sterilization cycle for reliable results.
- Integrators respond to all steam (i.e., time, temperature, and saturated steam) to assure accuracy.
- Test packs provide immediate Accept/Reject results to allow you to respond more quickly to sterilizer problems.
- Results are revealed at a glance for quick and easy reading.
- Can provide early readout of equipment performance prior to biological indicator results and/or in between biological indicator-monitored loads for faster detection of sterilization process failures.
Integrator Test Pack with Comply™ (SteriGage™) steam chemical integrator (AAMI Class 5)
3M™ Comply (SteriGage™) Steam Chemical Integrator Test pack consists of a 3M™ Comply 1243 (SteriGage™) Steam Chemical Integrator (AAMI Class 5) in a small test pack of porous substrate with a moisture impervious, quality disposable wrap.
The pack is specifically designed to present a resistant challenge to the steam sterilization process as does the AAMI 16 towel pack.
- Monitor sterilizer performance
- 250°F/121°C gravity and 270°F/132°C vacuum-assisted steam sterilization processes