- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications.
- Scrim encased tube of particulate Sorbent material is secured by netting.
- Built in attachment clips are provided at each end of the boom, allowing booms to be linked together.
- Unique double-cylinder design maximizes absorption and minimizes the escape of traces of oil in flowing water.
- UV resistant; will not deteriorate or disintegrate.
- Recommended for use in ditches, streams, rivers, lakes, and terminal docks and piers.
This petroleum sorbent boom is a double boom 10 feet long with two 4 inches scrim encased tubes of particulate sorbent material secured by a UV resistant netting.
Built-in attachment clips are provided at each end of the boom allowing the booms to be linked together, overlapping and preventing seepage between segments.