- Reduce rig time required compared to multiple stage cementing
- Reduce the possibility of formation break-down
- Reduce the possibility of lost circulation
- Increase efficiency of mud removal by allowing pipe rotation or reciprocation
- Increase yield per sack of cement
- Eliminate need for remedial squeeze
3M™ Glass Bubbles HGS2000 have a density of 0.32 g/cc and an isostatic crush strength of 2,000 psi. The HGS series glass bubbles are designed for low-density drilling fluids and cements used in the oil and gas industry.