- Assembly includes backup pad, steel shaft and adapter
- 1/4-20 INT thread attaches easily to right angle, and straight shaft tools with 1/4-20 EXT threads
- 1/4-20 INT thread attaches easily to 1/4-20 EXT steel shaft
- Max RPM 25,000 (2-inch) and 20,000 (3-inch)
- Provides firm support for Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Gasket Removal Disc
- Swap discs swiftly and efficiently with twist-on and off mounting system
Roloc™ gasket removal disc pad holder.
Assembly includes backup pad, steel shaft and adapter
Firm Support for Demanding Work
3M™ Roloc™ Gasket Removal Disc Pad Assembly includes the backup pad, steel shaft and adapter needed to mount our Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Gasket Removal Disc to your power tool. This disc pad is designed to drive our Scotch-Brite™ disc when addressing the delicate task of removing gasket residue without compromising the metal surface.
Gaskets require a clean, smooth, flat surface to seal properly. Old gaskets may stick, flake apart or fail to peel off cleanly. In both 2- and 3-inch diameters, our disc and disc pad are able to get into tight areas and edges to remove imperfections and effectively restore and prepare the surface for another gasket.
The open-web construction of our Scotch-Brite™ abrasive makes it perfect for moderate to heavy stock removal without marring the metal surface. It minimizes heat buildup in use so this disc is ideal for use on steel and aluminum metals. Tough aluminum oxide mineral cuts fast to remove old gasketing quickly, and its small size enables access to tight corners.
Easy Roloc™ Attachment
The 3M™ Roloc™ TR system provides a secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications, and operators can conveniently change wheels or discs with a simple twist-off, twist-on motion.
3M™ Industrial Products: Accessories for Abrasive Products Catalog.
(PDF, 4.29 Mb)