- Straight shaft die grinder designed to be used with various 3M products such as 3M™ Cartridge Rolls and 3M™ Even Run Bands
- Handles heavyweight applications such as stock removal
- Precision-balanced steel motor reduces vibration for greater efficiency and operator comfort
- 3M™ Gripping Material on the body reduces vibration and enables operator to maintain a secure grip with less effort
- Ideal for heavy-duty applications
3M™ Die Grinders are straight-shaft tools ideal for heavyweight applications such as stock removal and weld leveling, and are designed for continuous use with features that enhance operator comfort and control. The precision-balanced steel motor reduces vibration and weight, while 3M™ Gripping Material on the body reduces vibration and enables a firm grip.
Increased durability, minimal vibration
Our 3M™ Die Grinder
(PDF, 467 Kb) features an adjustable directional exhaust that allows airflow to be directed in any direction preferred, even toward the operator for cooling if desired. To prevent accidental starting, the die grinder incorporates a safety lever.
A die grinder is a handheld power tool that runs spindle-mounted abrasives such as coated abrasives or nonwoven surface conditioning abrasives. Typical coated abrasive products that you can run on a die grinder include cartridge rolls for reaching tight corners and crevices, cross pads for sanding small internal diameters, and even run bands and flap wheels for sanding and polishing contours. Scotch-Brite™ surface conditioning products typically used include radial bristle discs, combination wheels, and cross buffs for removing rust and debris from internal diameters of small cylinders. These are just a few of a multitude of products that can be run on a die grinder.