- Provides the highest shear, peel, impact, vibration and fatigue resistance in the Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive family
- Available in Bulk or duo-pak cartridges which offer immediate mixing and dispensing with easy hand application
- Long work-time allows for positioning and adjusting for fit prior to setting
- No sag, high viscosity formula won't run or migrate
- Effective system for joining, gluing, adhering, attaching, repairing, potting, panel bonding, adhering, and structural bonding
We developed 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 460NS as a toughened, two-part, room-temperature curing epoxy adhesive that provides strong shear and peel strength along with a high impact and vibration resistance, making this an ideal adhesive for the most demanding end-use applications. It maintains bond strength at high and low temperatures and stands up to paint bake operations.