- Very flexible bond is resistant to extreme shock, vibration and flexing, making it ideal for potting and applications in the transportation industries
- Maintains a strong bond under expansion, contraction, and limited movement while retaining good strength after environmental aging
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications or adhering substrates that will be exposed to extreme cold
- Medium viscosity help minimize running, dripping, or migration while also self-leveling
- Versatile bonding agent will adhered a wide variety of similar and dissimilar substrates, including metals and masonry
- Can be heat cured to reduce curing times from 7 days to as a little as 30 minutes
3M™ Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 2216 is a flexible, two-part epoxy adhesive that cures at room temperature. It provides a high strength bond with both high shear and peel strength while remaining highly flexible, making it ideal for applications where vibration and thermal expansion and contraction are common. It also withstands very cold temperatures without overly embrittling.