- Is great primary insulation for solid dielectric insulated cable splices and wires
- Stands up to harsh acids, alkalis and ozone
- Designed for direct buried, submersible or dig-in repairs, as well as insulation for secondary splices
- Insulates cables or connectors: 0.55-in dia after heat shrink and 1.18-in dia before heat shrink
- For conductors with 2/0 AWG to 250 kcmil sizes
- Strong, black EPDM rubber construction
- Can withstand extreme temperatures: -40 to 194 degrees F (-40 to 90 degrees C)
- Use in applications rated 1 kV or less
- ANSI Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Includes 10 insulators per case
3M™ Cold Shrink Insulator 8426-11, 2/0 AWG - 252 kcmil, 10 per case.
The Cold Shrink Connector Insulator 8420 maintains prolonged pressure and resiliency while it offers improved moisture-tight sealing. You'll want this product in jobs like insulating secondary splices, submersible, direct buried or dig-in repairs, and the physical protection of lugs or connectors of a higher voltage. This black insulator is ANSI Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.