- Splices motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables
- Designed to use with copper compression, 1-hole lugs
- Cable has 0.12 to 0.21-in insulation O.D.
- Accommodates 16 to 12 AWG motor lead cable
- Slip-on lug cover is made of durable EPDM rubber
- For pigtail (stub) connections at 1000V or less
- Includes 3 each of pigtail lug covers, mastic sealing strips, and tubes of silicone grease, plus an instruction sheet
- CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ 5300 Series Motor Lead Pigtail Splice Kit is perfect to use with copper compression, 1-hole lugs. It is designed to splice motor lead cables to incoming feeder cables, including the accommodation of pigtail (stub) connections at 1000V or less. The kit can make 3 splices and can be used on cables that can withstand a maximum temperature of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).