- Non-insulated, brazed-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Beveled mouth offers easy insertion of wires
- Standard-style ring tongue fits around the stud
- Stud size #6
- Accommodates wire sizes 16 to 14 AWG
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 347 degrees F (175 degrees C) for bare terminals
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Scotchlok™ Small Ring Tongue Terminal ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The non-insulated, brazed-seam barrel has a beveled mouth that guides the wire into position, and it withstands a maximum temperature of 347 degrees F (175 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
A ring is the standard style of tongue. The safest and most reliable; it cannot be removed unless mounting screw is removed.