- Multiple bezel options for maximum design flexibility
- Mounting option flexibility including brackets and 75mm VESA pattern
- Remote OSD simplifying display adjustments
- Accepts 12V DC or 110/220V AC power
- Color match files available to synchronize display color with printed output
The 3M™ MicroTouch™ CT150 15" LCD touch monitor offers the fast-accurate-reliable touch response of 3M™ MicroTouch™ ClearTek™ II surface capacitive touch Touch Technology and is designed for easy integration and multiple bezel options.
LCD Technology: TFT, Active Matrix
Display Colors: 16.2 million
Pixel Pitch: .297 mm
Brightness without Touch Screen: 250 cd/m2 (nit) typical
Brightness with Touch Screen (max.) (1): 225 cd/m2 (nit) typical
Contrast Ratio 500:1 typical
Video Response Time: 12 ms typical
Touch Response Time: 5.4 ms typical
Viewing Angle (2): Horizontal: +/-75 degrees typical; Vertical: +/-75 degrees typical
Control Type: OSD
On Screen Display Controls: Standard rear mounted controls. Optional remote unit.
Maximum Resolution: 1024 x 768
Operating Environment: 0 to +40 degrees C, Relative Humidity, non-condensing 90%
Storage Environment: -20 to +60 degrees C
Physical Dimensions (Enclosure) (WxHxD): 350.4 x 277.3 x 50 mm; 13.80 x 10.92 x 1.96 inches
Display Area (WxH): 304.1 x 228.1 mm, 11.9 x 8.9 inches
Video Cable Connector: 15 Pin D-Sub
Power Supply Internal: 12V DC Power Supply. Also accepts 110/220V AC
Power Savings: DPMS, VESA Compliant
Power Consumption: <25 watts normal operation
Backlight Life: 50,000 hrs. typical
Weight: 4.2kg/9.2 lbs.
RoHS Compliant: Yes
Agency Approvals: FCC B, CE, UL/cUL
Mounting Options: Set of 2, side or top/bottom mounting brackets, VESA 75 mm
Warranty: 3 years. unlimited touches
(1) Brightness measured on a display with 3M™ MicroTouch™ Sensor SCT3250 surface capacitive sensor.
(2) Measured at a contrast ratio of 5.
- Industrial enclosures
- Other installations where compact, touch-integrated displays are preferred