The industry standard for exposure monitoring is now lead free—eliminating the hassles and expenses of managing and disposing of potentially hazardous waste. This reliable chemical indicator tape shows at a glance whether packs have been exposed to a steam sterilization process. Available in 3 widths.Refill includes 1" width roll, 60 yards long and comes individually boxed.
- Stripes change color after exposure to steam sterilization to provideimmediate identification of processed items.
- Lead free—does not require hazardous waste disposal.
- Versatile tape designed for use on all wraps, including disposable,non-woven and linen wraps.
- Provides a secure seal and is easy to remove from reusable wraps.
- Tape stretches to minimize tape pop-off, which reduces need forre-sterilization due to packs opening during processing.
- Accepts handwriting and labeling for easy use and better recordkeeping.
- Low cost per use offers economical way to monitor sterilization exposure.
- Available in three widths.
- As an external chemical indicator on the outside of each package for the steam sterilization process.