- Fast technique and excellent handling characteristics allow for quick and easy placement.
- Forms a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of microleakage which helps reduce post-operative sensitivity.
- Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in vitro.
- Sustained fluoride release to help protect the tooth long after the restoration is complete.
- Provides excellent adhesion to 3M dental adhesive systems, whether using composite or amalgam.
A light-cure glass ionomer liner/base that combines light-cure convenience with true glass ionomer fluoride release and bond strength.
(bul)Intro kit includes 9g powder, 5.5ml liquid, spoon and 2 mixing pads.
- For use under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations.