A 8mm light guide is available for use with the Elipar(TM) S10 LED Curing Light.
- Offers enhanced intensity to 1600mW/cm2.
- Unique, ergonomic V-shape provides a comfortable grip from any angle.
- One-shot cure with up to 50% more optical power and up to 80% more curing surface compared to leading devices tested.
- Faster, deeper cure.
- Simple two-button operation with one cure mode for all indications.
- Tack cure function allows for predictable curing with a reproducible short light output.
- Silent operation -- innovative design eliminates noisy fan, and includes option to turn off beep signals.
- Two light guides, both offering consistently high and focused light output.
- Polymerization of light-curing dental materials with photo initiator for the wavelength range 430-480 nm with the Elipar(TM) S10 LED light-curing device.