- Wide 10mm light guide illuminates up to 80% more surface compared to leading devices tested.
- Allows you to cure the entire cavity surface of even larger restorations in one shot.
- Light guide rotates 360° for easy alignment of light tip to restoration.
- Simple 2-button operation with one cure mode for all indications.
- Multiple-setting light timer with easy, push-button control offers preset cure times of 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds, a continuous 120-second mode, and tack-cure mode.
- Tack-cure mode allows predictable curing and easier removal of excess light-curing cement.
- Ergonomic "V-shape" design provides a comfortable grip that best fits your technique.
- Cordless portability with 60 minutes of cure time from a full charge (new battery).
- Fan-free for silent operation.
- Lightweight, vent-free plastic housing for easy disinfection.
This wide 10mm light guide offers one-shot curing. Includes one light guide for use with the Paradigm™ LED Curing Light.
- Polymerization of light-curing dental materials with photo initiator for the wavelength range 430-480 nm.