Prefabricated crowns made from polycarbonate resin with microglass fibers for short- or longer-term adult anterior use. Refills of individual anterior crowns are available in boxes of five.
- Polycarbonate material contours and crimps similar to metal crowns to yield easy adaptation to margins.
- Made from polycarbonate resin with microglass fibers for strength and durability.
- Universal shade No. 62 can be adjusted using cements and liners for better esthetics.
- Ideal for short- or longer-term use, providing the option of offering an esthetic, longer-term temporary for patients with economic considerations.
- Crown set is packaged in a unique, stackable tray that provides convenient, easy storage of 3M™ ESPE™ prefabricated crowns.
- Adult anterior and bicuspid coverage.
Please refer to the resource section to view the Prefabricated Crown Order Form which is designed to help with identification and ordering.