- Excellent esthetics/translucency.
- Long-term proven wear resistance.
- Ease of finishing and polishing.
- Plaque and stain resistance.
- Proven in tests to be as strong or stronger than other popular brands and to possess inherent advantages in flexibility, impact strength and color stability.
- Handles like porcelain.
- Indirect restorations created from Sinfony indirect lab composite offer natural vitality, amber opalescent effect and fluorescence.
- Sinfony Opaque Dentin-Material is available in 4 shades: D01 Yellow Brown, D02 Brown, D03 Red Brown, D04 Light Green, D05 Green Grey.
This composite opaquer system offers enhanced esthetics by allowing the dental technician to imitate nature by creating dark and shadowed zones.Refill pack includes a 5g dispenser of Opaque Dentin-Material in shade DO 2 Brown.
- Creating dark and shadowed zones in indirect restorations.
- Blocking out undesirable effects of metal or severely stained areas of a restoration.