- Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Better initial hydrophilicity than any VPS--provides void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix™ Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
Intro kit includes: 1 - Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick Step HB Refill; 1 - Penta™ Cartridge, HB; 10 - Penta™ Mixing Tips, red; 2 - Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick Step LB Refill, 50ml each; 10 - cartridge mixing tips, white; 10 - intraoral tips, white; 1 - cartridge dispenser; 1- polyether tray adhesive, 17ml
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions