Adhesive system for intraoral adhesive repairs.
- Blasting with the CoJet system embeds a ceramic layer on the surface of metal, porcelain or previously cured composite, producing dramatically enhanced bond strengths.
- Embedded ceramic layer enables silane coupling with composite for a true chemical bond with alloys and porcelain.
- Chairside, intraoral technique allows for highly esthetic repair of porcelain or composite restorations and provides an economical alternative to replacing the restoration. Plus, repairs can be made in one session.
- Intraoral repair of fractured composite or porcelain, even with exposed metal.
- Extraoral pre-treatment of inlays/onlays, veneers, crowns and bridges, and pins and posts for adhesive luting.