- Hydrophilic before, during and after the set for unsurpassed accuracy, even in the presence of moisture.
- Thixotropic: it flows smoothly under pressure in critical areas and remains fixed without pressure.
- Snap-set properties reduce the potential for distortion during the setting process and removal from the mouth to assure a precise-fitting final restoration.
- Polyether material characteristics guarantee impressions of the highest precision.
- Monophase impression technique; just one viscosity for tray and syringe.
For those who prefer a hand-mix formulation, this medium body polyether material offers high-precision impressions. Introductory kit includes: 2 - Impregum™ F Polyether base, 120ml each; 2 - Impregum™ F Polyether catalyst, 15ml each; 1 - Mixing Pad (70190)
Working time (including mixing): 2:45 min.
Setting time (from start of mix): 6:00 min.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant impressions.
- Fixation impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.