- A blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide mineral self-sharpens and offers improved durability and cut-rate over aluminum oxide
- 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system enables efficient and secure attachment and removal of the disc
- Polyester backing is extremely tough to support medium-pressure applications while maintaining consistent performance in both wet and dry applications
- Grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water
3M™ Roloc™ Disc 777F features 3M-engineered high-performing ceramic abrasive grain blended with aluminum oxide for a combination of durability and cutting efficiency that increases productivity for both stock removal and finishing. The heavy, water-resistant polyester backing supports medium-pressure applications, a consistent cut-rate, and both wet and dry applications.
Beat the Heat
Our 3M™ Roloc™ Disc 777F is resin-bonded to withstand high heat and pressure. A grinding aid on the 777F disc reduces grinding temperatures to protect heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel and nickel alloys.
3M™ Science, Applied to 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain
3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain is a ceramic mineral designed to enhance toughness and hardness of the grain. For increased performance, 3M™ Roloc™ Disc 777F products feature aluminum oxide mineral blended with 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain which is one of the hardest, longest-lasting minerals available. Perfect for moderate to heavy stock removal, ceramic abrasives are engineered to cut fast and handle intense heat and stress applications. Ceramic aluminum oxide blends surpass aluminum oxide abrasives in cut-rate and durability making them an excellent choice for difficult grinding applications.
3M™ Roloc™ Disc 777F is available for use with the following Roloc attachment systems: TSM, TR, TP and TS. Please select discs with the attachment design made for your system.