- Durable, aggressive wheel for tough blending, finishing, and deburring on harder metals like stainless steel, carbon steel, high nickel alloys
- High concentration of abrasive mineral is fast cutting and consistently produces a bright finish throughout the life of the wheel
- Flexible, non-woven construction provides controlled abrasive action that helps prevent undercutting or gouging
- Tightly layered, unitized construction can operate in clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Scotch-Brite™ material resists loading and wears at a uniform rate to provide continuous cutting action
Scotch-Brite™ Cut and Polish Unitized Wheel is a tightly layered, durable, unitized wheel available in medium to hard densities. The wheel works well for aggressive deburring, blending, and finishing on harder metals and for applications where portability is needed. Our wheel provides an excellent starting point for jobs requiring the availability of small diameters and narrow widths.