- Engineered to remove unwanted decals and stripes without damaging the substrate
- Also works well for removal of vinyl, tape and graphics
- 4 inch diameter and 5/8 inch thickness make this wheel great for small, hard-to-remove detailing
- Wheel has a max 4,000 RPM
- Solid molded wheel is durable and has a long service life
Our 3M™ Stripe Off Wheel was designed for high-speed removal of vinyl, decals, tape, graphics and double sided molding striping and trim. We engineered this wheel to help operators achieve effective and efficient decal removal without damaging the surface below.
Remove vinyl stripes, numbers, letters and graphics from gel coat and painted marine surfaces without damaging the finish
Our 3M™ Stripe Off Wheel
(PDF, 4.3 Mb) moves in a rapid, circular motion to remove unwanted decals and stripes. The solid molded wheel rids the substrate of decals with friction, instead of abrasives, thereby preventing scratching and damage to the substrate. The wheel can be used at a Max RPM of 4,000. Operators should note that it is important not to exceed the maximum operating speed, because it may compromise the product's performance. Additionally, operators should ensure that the substrate is not heat sensitive, as repeated friction will create heat.
Trust our 3M™ Stripe Off Wheel to cleanly and efficiently remove unwanted decals without substrate damage.