- Strips coatings and preps surfaces more effectively than wire brushes
- Cleans welding scale, discoloration, and seams
- Non-woven material aggressively removes coating without damaging the base material
- Open web material runs cool and resists loading for prolonged operation
- Hook and loop attachment system provides fast disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Coating Removal Disc features extra coarse silicon carbide abrasive to effectively remove paint and rust from metal surfaces and welds. Together with the conformable, non-woven material, silicon carbide abrasives remove coatings without gouging, undercutting, or damaging the base material, especially on hard surfaces.