- Variety of abrasive grades and sizes provide an ideal starting point for cleaning, finishing, blending, and light deburring
- Open web material runs cool and resists loading for prolonged operation
- Conformable disc conditions surfaces without gouging, undercutting, or damaging the base material
- Suitable for metal, composite, plastics, and other materials
- Hook and loop attachment system provides fast disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes
Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc comes in a wide variety of grades and sizes and is an ideal first-step for cleaning, blending, deburring, and finishing. Durable, non-woven fiber construction conforms well on irregular or contoured surfaces without undercutting or damaging the base material.