- 45 mil thickness, tan rubber, double liner, yellow 1.5 mil polyester inner liner, white 2.0 mil polypropylene outer liner
- hand-cut, die-cut and friction feed, visible yellow inner liner for better visibility, double liner adds support for islands and small lettering, good for hand cut stenciling, good with stencil press equipment
- Clean cutting, easy alignment, easy blast-through, good adhesion, cuts evenly, clean visible cut marks
3M™ Die-Cut Sandblast Stencil 519Y is a 48.0 mil (1.2 mm) tan rubber backing with clear film laminate, rubber adhesive and easy-release translucent white film liner.
Die-cuttable 519Y can be used on most stencil press equipment and with 3M™ ScotchKut™ Letters and Designs Systems. The double liner feature helps prevent letter, number and design distortion when transferring stencil to stone. Use 519Y to help protect granite, marble and other stone surfaces during sandblasting. Also available in slot punched (519S) and tractor feed (519T) formats for use with most automated computer plotter/cutters. Die-Cut - Double Liner Format.
- Use on most stencil press equipment
- Can be used with 3M(TM) ScotchKut(TM) Letters and Designs Systems Protects granite, marble and other stone surfaces during sandblasting Also available in slot punched (519S) and tractor feed (519T) formats for use with most automated computer plotter/cutters