- Offers a strong bite in a pigtail application so you get a long-lasting connection
- Features an expandable spring that lets you take in more wire and allows you to use again
- The T/R+ is dual color-coded so this 1 connector replaces your traditional tan and red
- Ideal for many applications including industrial and residential construction, automotive and appliance applications
- Use with copper conductors ranging from 22 to 8 AWG
- Made of polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer material
- Tan/red connector is flame-retardant and handles well in temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Use on building wire rated 600V and on signs, fixtures or luminaires rated 1000V
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 100 connectors/box or 1000/case
Use a 3M™ Wire Connector T/R+ to electrically connect two or more conductor ends in a pigtail application and insulate the connection.
Our 3M™ Performance Plus Wire Connector T/R+ offers less inventory to manage, and a better chance you’ll have the connector you need to do the job. Ideal for connecting 22 to 8 AWG wires, the spring in the T/R+ expands to give you greater range for wire-taking and reusability. The innovative design allows 1 connector to do the job of a traditional tan and red connector. In addition to the quick-biting spring mechanism, this connector has wings to give you ample torque during installation. This product is UL Listed and CSA Certified.