- Offers a strong bite for a long-lasting connection in all your pigtail applications
- An expandable spring offers more wire uptake and reusability
- The T/R+ is dual color-coded so 1 connector replaces your traditional tan and red connectors
- Great for all types of jobs - from industrial and residential construction, to automotive, marine and appliance applications
- Use with copper conductors ranging from 22 to 8 AWG
- Made of polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer material
- Red/yellow connector is flame-retardant and operates in temperatures up to 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- Use on building wire rated 600V and on signs, fixtures or luminaires rated 1000V
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- 750 connectors/jug or 6000/case
Use a 3M™ Wire Connector T/R+ to electrically connect two or more conductor ends in a pigtail application and insulate the connection.
Our 3M™ Performance Plus Wire Connector T/R+ offers less inventory to manage, and a better chance you’ll have the connector to get any job done. Ideal for connecting 22 to 8 AWG wires, the spring in the T/R+ expands to give you greater wire-taking range and reusability. The innovative design allows 1 connector to do the job of a traditional tan and red connector. In addition to the quick-biting spring mechanism, this connector has wings to give you all the torque you need when you're doing installations. This product is UL Listed and CSA Certified.