- Quick set formula and bubble-free liquid is low in viscosity and self-levels for ease of installation - floor is ready to use in minutes
- Dispenses with a regular caulk gun or the duo-pack cartridge system to provide maximum working time and precise application
- Chemical reaction hardens to any depth without cracking or an increase in curing time
- Product can be sanded to remove rough edges and allow for refinement and smooth finishes
- Bonds dissimilar substrates including concrete, masonry, ceramic, wood and metal - eliminating the need for multiple applications with additional products
- Ideal for minor repairs on building construction, walkways, stairways, pools, decks, patios, and general maintenance and repair
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Concrete Repair 600 is a quick-curing, two-component polyurethane adhesive designed to repair cracks, spalls and breaks in concrete, masonry and stone. Our rapid setting concrete hardens in as little as five minutes, eliminating down time without lengthy disruptions to day-to-day services. In fifteen minutes the bond is strong enough that you can drive a forklift over it.