- Provides uniform grain for final finishing on stainless steel, ferrous, and non-ferrous metals
- Highly conformable for consistent finishing on contoured, curved and other surfaces
- Moderate aggressiveness and lighter density provide controlled wear for consistent results over the life of the wheel
- Convolute construction provides a balanced, smooth running wheel throughout product life
- Open, non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
Produces uniform grain finishes on stainless steel and other metals
Designed for Finishing on Stainless Steel, Metals
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is ideal for producing #3 or #4 finishes on stainless steel
(PDF, 845 Kb) and other metals
(PDF, 13 Mb) on curved, contoured, and flat surfaces. The Multi-Finishing Wheel runs cool and resists loading due to its open-web construction, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping while extending the life of the wheel. The Multi-Finishing Wheel is available in coarse, medium, and fine grade abrasive.
Works well on large surfaces
A Sharp Synthetic Mineral: Silicon Carbide
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel uses silicon carbide abrasive. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep. While it breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a superior finish.
The Many Benefits of Scotch-Brite™ Abrasives
Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. We chose an open-web material that runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
Learn more about Scotch-Brite™