- 3M Precision Shaped Grain continuously fractures into sharp points that cut exceptionally fast, helping increase productivity
- Engineered to run cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks
- Precision Shaped Grain requires less pressure, which can mean less operator fatigue
- Belt life is significantly longer, producing more parts per belt and requiring fewer belt changes
- YF-weight backing excels in medium/high pressure stainless, cobalt chrome and nickel alloy applications
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 984F offers revolutionary performance with 3M Precision Shaped Grain on a YF-weight polyester cloth backing. This high-performing belt contains a grinding aid, making it ideal for medium to high pressure applications on stainless steel and other exotic alloys, along with carbon steel, cobalt chrome, and nickel alloys.