- Tough, non-woven belt is effective for deburring, blending and cleaning
- Higher flexibility resists “chunking” and performs well on belt sanders with small contact wheels
- Low-stretch backing provides aggressive conditioning capability
- Provides controlled cut to eliminate gouging and leaves a burr free finish
- Best flexibility in the Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Belt family
Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Belt is engineered to perform tough detail work such as deburring, blending, and finishing, on a variety of metals. The reinforced, low-stretch backing and superior edge durability aid in supplying an aggressive cutting ability.