- Provides uniform grain for final finishing on stainless steel, ferrous, and non-ferrous metals
- Highly conformable for consistent finishing on contoured, curved and other surfaces
- Moderate aggressiveness and lighter density provide controlled wear for consistent results over the life of the wheel
- Convolute construction provides a balanced, smooth running wheel throughout product life
- Open, non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is a convolute-constructed wheel that provides cleaning and final finishing for stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other metals. The combination of mineral grades and soft density make the wheel well suited for final finishing applications where a high degree of conformability and less density are needed.
Produces uniform grain finishes on stainless steel and other metals
Designed for Finishing on Stainless Steel, Metals
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is ideal for producing #3 or #4 finishes on stainless steel
(PDF, 845 Kb) and other metals
(PDF, 13 Mb) on curved, contoured, and flat surfaces. The Multi-Finishing Wheel runs cool and resists loading due to its open-web construction, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping while extending the life of the wheel. The Multi-Finishing Wheel is available in coarse, medium, and fine grade abrasive.
Works well on large surfaces
A Sharp Synthetic Mineral: Silicon Carbide
Our Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel uses silicon carbide abrasive. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep. While it breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a superior finish.
The Many Benefits of Scotch-Brite™ Abrasives
Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. We chose an open-web material that runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
Learn more about Scotch-Brite™