- Provides uniform grain for final finishing on stainless steel, ferrous, and non-ferrous metals
- Highly conformable for consistent finishing on contoured, curved and other surfaces
- Moderate aggressiveness and lighter density provide controlled wear for consistent results over the life of the wheel
- Convolute construction provides a balanced, smooth running wheel throughout product life
- Open, non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
Scotch-Brite™ Multi-Finishing Wheel is a convolute-constructed wheel that provides cleaning and final finishing for stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other metals. The combination of mineral grades and soft density make the wheel well suited for final finishing applications where a high degree of conformability and less density are needed.