- High conformability and uniform wear provides consistent cutting power to produce superior satin, mill and brushed finishes
- Open-web construction resists loading and runs cool to provide professional results on stainless steel, brass, aluminum and other metals
- Controlled abrasive action helps prevent undercutting or gouging
- Highly conformable wheel effectively finishes irregular or contoured surfaces
- Convolute construction wound around a fiber core runs smooth to provide fine, uniform finishing
Scotch-Brite™ Metal Finishing Wheel combines conformability with consistent abrasive cutting action to provide uniform brushed stainless and satin finishes. Our Metal Finishing Wheel is also used effectively to blend and match #3 or #4 mill finishes on stainless steel and to create brushed or satin finishes on items such as cutlery, appliance trim, builders hardware, and plumbing fixtures.