- Molded, abrasive-filled bristles strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, clean, and remove coatings more effectively, with less pressure than wire brushes
- Proprietary 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain provides aggressive cutting and consistent finish quality throughout the life of the disc
- Flexible bristles require less pressure than wire brushes and conform to contours, even on complex parts
- Bristle spacing is ideal for coating removal and other high-loading substances
- Contains no wire filaments for improved safety
Scotch-Brite™ Bristle Disc, using ceramic abrasive grain and molded, flexible bristles, provides more surface contact than wire brushes and maintains abrasive property throughout the life of the disc. The fast-running disc removes paint, stains, adhesives, weld burns, rust, heavy oxides, and surface contaminants from large areas.