- Cubitron™ II cut-off wheels with precision-shaped grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra long life
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- MUST BE USED WITH ANSI-APPROVED FLANGES FOR TYPE 1 CUT-OFF WHEELS AND A WHEEL GUARD THAT FITS THE SIZE OF THE CUT-OFF WHEEL
3M™ Cubitron™ II Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting rigid bonded wheel for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grinding applications. Our grinding wheel works well on almost all materials and is specially formulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.
As the chart shows, after ten minutes of grinding, Cubitron II grinding wheels tripled the output of its competitors.
3M precision-shaped grain
in Cubitron II grinding wheels
continuously fracture to form
sharp points and edges -
slicing cleaner and faster,
staying cooler and lasting
many times longer
Conventional ceramic abrasive
grain is irregular in shape.
Instead of a clean, machining
action, the grain "plows"
through the metal,
causing heat build up,
slower cutting and shorter life