- Enables easy cable splice re-entry for future changes and maintenance
- Has 100- to 110-minute gel time at 40 degrees F (4 degrees C)
- Adheres to filled cable and is compatible with the common plastics used in telephone splice connectors
- 2-part, non-urethane encapsulating compound
- Ideal for outdoor and buried applications
- Comes in a 659-ml (size D) guard bag
3M™ 8882 High Gel Encapsulant helps enable easy cable splice re-entry for future changes and maintenance. This encapsulant is a 2-part, non-urethane encapsulating compound.