- Medium to coarse texture.
- Good sprayability and coverage.
- Excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Able to OEM match many undercoating appearances.
- Easy to quickly obtain consistent coating appeance.
- Coatings holds up over time.
- Customer satisfied with finished appearance.
- Less time spent reworking poor sprayed appearance.
- Reduce comebacks for abrasion and corrosion.
A tough, high-performance rubberized aerosol undercoating. Provides rust-proofing and sound deadening for a variety of applications, including fenders, quarter panels, door panels, repaired sections, welded joints, hoods, and decklids.
This is the premium 3M undercoating in an aersol can. It offers corrosion protection, excellent spray pattern and coverage, as well as sound deadening qualities.
- Hiding power and sound deadening
- Abrasion resistance and corrosion protection
- Automotive undercarriages
- Wheel wells
- Inside body panels (such as quarter panels)
- Door skins
- Floor pans
- Other automotive applications