- Service temperatures up to 260°C (500°F).
- Excellent universal resistance to solvents and chemicals.
- Excellent weatherability.
- Excellent electrical properties.
- High light transmission.
- High limiting oxygen index: Does not support combustion.
- Extremely smooth surfaces.
- Non-stick characteristics.
- Good low-friction properties.
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic Granules PFA 6515NZ is a fully florinated copolymer comprising tetrafluoroethylene and perfluorvinylether.
PFA 6515NZ is designed for higher speed or higher shear processing such as injection molding and wire insulation. Demonstrates universal chemical and solvent resistance, high dielectric strength, excellent weathering, flame resistance and a wide service range of temperature resistance.
- Molded valves
- Filters and pipes, in heat trace cables
- In wire for appliances, computers and in the aerospace industries
- Chemical industries
- Home appliance coatings