- Heat-activated adhesive forms an immediate, consistent and durable bond.
- Conformable acrylic core delivers excellent wet-out and stress handling characteristics to maintain seal integrity.
- Features a black, high-strength core resulting in improved bond line quality.
- Offers the ability to tape seal components prior to high temperature processing.
- Heat-activated adhesive on the non-liner side forms an immediate, consistent and durable bond to most EPDM formulations and TPE materials.
- Liner-side adhesive is a pressure sensitive adhesive characterized by high adhesion and holding strength to many surfaces, including automotive paints and metals.
- Utilizes a soft acrylic foam core uniquely designed for excellent conformability of the seal to the substrate.
3M™ Acrylic Plus Tape ST1200 is a heat-activated 1.20 mm (0.047 inch) thick, black acrylic foam tape, constructed with two different adhesives, used to attach weatherstrip and/or gasket seals for automotive and industrial applications.
Kraton® is a registered trademark of Kraton Polymers U.S. LLC. Since product performance will depend on actual conditions within a specific application, it is essential that the user evaluate the 3M product to determine whether it is fit for a particular material purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application.
- Attaching weatherstrip and gasket seals