- Dyneon™ PVDF 11008/0003 is a copolymer of VF2 and HFP (hexafluoropropylene).
- Improved flexibility over PVDF homopolymers.
- Very low smoke and low flame generation.
- Ideal for applications where high strength and a moderate degree of flexibility are required.
- Ideal for high speed extrusion.
- Excellent weatherability.
- Good chemical resistance
- Long term use temperatures up to 150°C.
- Processable using most conventional thermoplastic conversion techniques.
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PVDF 11008/0003 is a polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) ideal for multiple applications across a wide array of industries.
PVDF 1108/0003 is a copolymer PVDF that combines excellent chemical resistance, dimensional stability and excellent flame and smoke resistance with a moderate degree of flexibility.
- Multiple applications across a wide array of industries
- Chemical Processing
- Wire and Cable
- Oil and Gas industries
- Food processing
- Pharmaceutical and battery applications