- High temperature capability
- Excellent chemical resistance to a variety of aggressive fluids and solvents
- Good permeation resistance
- Smooth, anti-fouling surfaces
- Injection molding grade
- Low shrinkage rates
- Excellent strength and dimensional stability
- Good color stability
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PVDF 6108/0001 is inherently pure and chemically resistant against a variety of aggressive fluids and solvents.
PVDF 6108/0001 exhibits excellent dimensional stability, abrasion resistance and high strength, and maintains its mechanical properties at elevated temperatures. PVDF 6108/0001 is is easily processed under a variety of conventional thermoplastic conversion techniques, ideal for injection molding.
- Chemical Processing
- Wire and Cable
- Oil and Gas industries
- Food processing
- Battery applications