- Dyneon™ PVDF 11008/0001 is a copolymer of VF2 and HFP (hexafluoropropylene)
- Improved flexibility over PVDF homopolymers
- Ideal for applications where high strength and a moderate degree of flexibility are required
- Ideal for high speed extrusion
- Excellent weatherability
- Good chemical resistance
- Long term use temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
3M™ Dyneon™ Fluoroplastic PVDF 11008/0001 is a polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) ideal for multiple applications across a wide array of industries.
PVDF 1108/0001 is a copolymer PVDF that combines excellent chemical resistance and dimensional stability with a moderate degree of flexibility.