- Tape thinness helps provide excellent color line separation
- Performs well on complex shapes, irregular and highly contoured surfaces
- Resists lifting around corners or in depressed areas
- Backing allows taping over fresh paint sooner than paper tapes with less chance of damage
- Features natural rubber adhesive for quick adhesion
Scotch® Fine Line Tape 215 is a very conformable film backed tape used to achieve excellent color separation on highly contoured surfaces. It is ideal for many complex shapes and irregular surfaces where paper masking tapes or other plastic tapes do not offer sufficient conformability.