- Highly cured rubber adhesive for excellent high-temperature holding and adhesive transfer resistance minimizes edge lifting and reduces rework and labor
- Specially treated crepe paper backing is sliver resistant and easy to tear by hand
- Solvent and moisture resistant to help reduce waste and labor
- Special backsize treatment with controlled unwind for easy use that helps reduce waste
- Can withstand temperatures up to 350°F/177°C for 30 minutes, making it ideal for bake cycles at high temperatures
Scotch® High Performance Masking Tape 213 is a very high-temperature resistant tape for use in masking and holding applications where temperatures reach 350°F/177°C for 30 minutes. This tape is the most transfer resistant of all Scotch® paper tapes, as the firm adhesive does not anchor itself as softer adhesives often do.