- Versatile abrasive media can be used wet or dry on a wide range of substrates
- Paper sheet is easily sized according to the task
- Fast-cutting silicon carbide mineral produces a smoother finish
- Waterproof backing supports wet applications for decreased loading and a faster cut
- Use wet to reduce clogging and extend abrasive life
3M™ Wetordry™ Paper Roll 431Q is a silicon carbide Wetordry™ roll constructed on a C-weight, paper backing. It can be run wet or dry for hand or machine sanding a wide range of substrates. A PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) backing is available for quick and easy attachment.