- Wheel edge can be dressed for effective deburring, finishing and polishing of all metal alloys and many plastics and composites
- Tough, layered, unitized construction can operate clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Densities and grades ranging from soft and conformable to hard and aggressive offer utility for a wide variety of applications
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation
- Minimizes heat build up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials
Our unitized wheel gives a clean edge without smearing, reducing the need for additional clean up and preparation. Designed for optimal performance on a die grinder, the EXL Unitized Wheel minimizes heat buildup during operation, making it ideal for use on heat sensitive materials.
Our Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel is filled with abrasive minerals to quickly smooth edges of metal, plastic and composites. It is available with aluminum oxide in fine, medium, coarse and extra coarse grades, and silicon carbide in very fine and fine grades.
Scotch-Brite™ is a unique surface conditioning product with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results over the life of the product. We chose an open-web material that is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the nylon fibers.