- Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound compared to sutures (Reference on file)
- Non-invasive design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection as compared to sutures and staples, providing less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes (Reference on file)
- Sterile, breathable and comfortable to wear
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Permits early staple/suture removal (Reference on file)
- Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples (Reference on file)
- Fast application
1/8 inch x 3 inch (3mm x 75mm) Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced), 5 strips/envelope
3M™ Steri-Strip™ Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the worldwide standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: Emergency Department
- Operating Room
- Clinics and physician`s offices
- Same day surgery centers